Affordable Websites for small business
Want to boost your online sales? Profit from my experience so that you too can be found on the web.
I build websites that get found by the search engines. I use social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Buzz, LinkedIn and more.
Getting your website noticed online
If you're a UK business selling to UK customers, you need to be on the first page of Google results to get a chance of having your website seen in search results. Over 90% of online searches are made on Google in UK
Just 12 months ago, that, and maintaining a blog, might have been enough. Not now. If you're going to do business online, you need to master online social networking skills. Google monitors what people are looking for in real time, and that's where use of social media is essential.
Then, once you've got visitors to your website, you have to convince them to trust and buy from you.
How can I help you?
I have been designing and writing affordable websites for small businesses for over ten years. I've had over 35 years of work experience in writing and information services.
You need a writer and website designer who
- looks for the unique value of your product or service
- writes clear content that engages website visitors
- understands search engine optimisation needs
- focuses on call to action, ie, getting your website visitors to respond to you
- uses social media for business and consumer networking
- writes clear code that can be read easily by search engines
- emphasizes usability
- produces websites that meet legislation for accessibility
- offers prompt and professional service
What do the photos mean?
I offer product photography for client websites. I'm exhibiting some of my favourite snapshots of British life and landscape at the top of each page.
You should see a different photo each time you click an internal link and I hope you enjoy them.
People do ask permission to use many of my photos for print or educational purposes. Please contact me to discuss charges.
I can also offer training and guidance in using the voice for speaking and performance.
Where can you find me?
I am based in Shepshed near Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands, 150 km north of London, UK.