Affordable Websites for small business
Do you want to boost your sales and business online? Profit from my experience so that you too can be found on the web.
Getting your website noticed online
If you're a UK business selling to UK customers, you need to be on the first page of Google results to get a chance of having your website seen in search results. How many people click through to the following pages of results? Over 90% of online searches are made on Google in UK.
Google refines its search algorithms constantly. The company's objective is to provide a satisfactory customer experience for the people who use its information search facility, not to make it easy for companies to manoevre search results.
As a business, you need to have an integrated marketing approach. Google wants you to
- express clearly what you have to offer
- make it easy for website visitors to find information on your site
- operate a clear code of ethics in your website presence.
But Google does offer plenty of help to small businesses to achieve those objectives.
If you're going to do business online, you will also need to master online social networking skills. Google monitors what people are looking for in real time, and that's where use of social media is essential. Different businesses are likely to use different social media outlets.
Once you've got visitors to your website, you have to convince them to trust and buy from you.
How can I help you?
I have been designing and writing affordable websites for small businesses for fifteen years. I've had over 35 years of work experience in writing and information services.
You need a writer and website designer who
- looks for the unique value of your product or service
- writes clear content that engages website visitors
- understands search engine optimisation needs
- focuses on call to action, ie, getting your website visitors to respond to you
- uses social media for business and consumer networking
- writes clear code that can be read easily by search engines
- emphasizes usability
- produces websites that meet legislation for accessibility
- offers prompt and professional service
I offer product photography for client websites. I am a Licenciate of the Royal Photographic Society (LRPS).
People do ask permission to use many of my photos for print or educational purposes. Please contact me to discuss charges.
I can also offer training and guidance in using the voice for speaking and performance.
Where can you find me?
I am based in Shepshed near Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands, 150 km north of London, UK.